Take Your Health Outside
Spring ahead to good health! Winter tends to be a time of hibernation, but the longer spring days mean we have more daytime hours to enjoy an active lifestyle. Here are 10 healthy things you can do to take advantage of these longer days:
- Explore the trails in a local park.
- Read a book in the fresh air.
- Tackle yard work before it gets out of control.
- Pump up your tires and bike to the store for dinner supplies.
- Go on a family walk.
- Fire up your grill and enjoy cooking dinner a different way.
- Play frisbee with your dog, or toss a ball with your kids.
- Do an act of kindness for a neighbor – deliver a fruit basket, sweep their front walk, take them their mail.
- Shoot hoops with the neighborhood kids.
- Fly a kite.