Spring Cleaning Can Be a Workout
Clean your way to better health this spring! Here’s a bonus to tackling those annual spring chores: They’re a good calorie burn! Most hearty cleaning activities burn more calories than your daily walk.
Check out some of the best ways to prep your house for spring, while working off the last of those holiday pounds.
- Window Washing: 136 calories/hour
- Carrying boxes of items to be donated: 544 calories/hour
- Sweeping out garage: 204 calories/hour
- Scrubbing a bathroom: 204 calories/hour
- Cutting back garden plants: 157 calories/hour
- Organizing your closet: 189 calories/hour