A Healthier New Year
Aim for a healthier you in 2018! While you are setting your New Year’s resolutions, don’t forget to add in a few towards a healthier you! Here are a few ideas:
- Arrange to exercise with a friend once a week.
- Commit to trying one new healthy recipe each week.
- Meditate for 10 minutes each day.
- Add one more fruit or vegetable to your diet each day.
- Post positive comments about yourself throughout your home and car.
- Cut your restaurant visits (and dining out expenses!) in half.
- Make easy recipe swaps: Skim milk for two percent or turkey for beef.
- Drink one fewer alcoholic beverage per week.
- Sign up for a yoga class.
- Go to bed 30 minutes earlier.