No time for the gym this summer? No problem! Summer is the perfect time to bring your exercise routine outdoors. Check out these fun gym alternatives that give your body a boost while fitting into your summer routine!
- Swimming. Do laps while your kids play in the pool. Or, if you need to keep a closer eye on them, keep your head above water while tooling around with a kick board or treading water.
- Biking. Take the entire family along, or chat with a friend as you enjoy the outdoors and burn calories at the same time!
- Beach games. Playing in the sand adds an extra workout to any game. Enjoy a round of volleyball or frisbee while pushing through the sand.
- Gardening. Between weeding, digging and pushing a wheelbarrow, there's plenty of exercise to be had in your own yard.
- Walking. The extra daylight hours give you a chance to take the family on an after-dinner walk through the neighborhood.