Creamy or Crunchy?
What's more American than apple pie? Peanut butter. It's cheap, nutritious (protein and unsaturated fat) and has a long shelf life. The suggested peanut butter by health professions is a natural peanut butter. Glance at the ingredient list. Nutritious peanut butter is made up of peanuts and maybe a little salt and no palm oil.
Annoyed that natural peanut butter is to be store in the fridge? Go rogue and keep it in the cupboard to avoid tearing delicate bread.
How many ways is there to enjoy peanut butter?
- Spread on warm toast.
- Scoop up peanut butter with apple slices.
- Use it as an ingredient in Thai peanut salad dressing.
- Stir it into African peanut stew.
- Add a spoonful to your hot oatmeal.
- Blend it into your morning smoothie.
Let's settle the peanut butter debate once and for all. Creamy tastes way better than crunchy. George Washington Carver would agree with that statement.