IS IT TIME TO HAVE YOUR HEARING SCREENED?
Hearing sensitivity can be reduced over time and can go unnoticed for years, so it’s important to be aware of the symptoms:
- Asking people to repeat themselves
- Preferring the TV volume louder than others like it
- Muffling of speech or other sounds
- Avoiding social situations or activities because of difficulty understanding what’s said
- Experiencing recurring ringing or buzzing sounds, known as tinnitus
- Having difficulty hearing on the telephone
The good news is that, because of advances in hearing healthcare, nearly all reductions and hearing sensitivities are treatable. Plus, our clinic offers the latest hearing instruments, featuring a variety of technologies, styles and colors to fit any hearing and lifestyle need.
AUDIOLOGY TESTING AND SERVICES
The audiologists at our Brookside Specialty Center have more than 100 years of combined experience!
They offer a wide range of services, including:
- Audiological testing
- Newborn screen testing
- Balance/dizziness testing
- Central auditory processing (CAP) testing
- Custom hearing protection
- Hearing aids
- Swim plugs
- Hearing conservation
- Hearing rehabilitation
- Tinnitus management