An excellent opportunity to join the SwedishAmerican Medical Group to practice fulltime Rheumatology medicine in an outpatient, inpatient, and consultative setting. Our Rheumatology department provides support to 160+ employed providers of SwedishAmerican Medical Group.
Highly-competitive guaranteed salary with production incentive, signing/retention bonus options, along with comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Rockford features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. A vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, live music, and collage of ethnic and outdoor festivals. Most-affordable housing in the nation in our family-oriented city of 150,000. Quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee,and Madison.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.