Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - General Surgery
Great opportunity for a physicians assistant and/or nurse practitioner to join our General Surgery group. A full-time position to collaborate with our busy general surgeons, including inpatient, outpatient, round and OR. Proven surgical experience is required.
Advanced Practice Providers with SwedishAmerican Medical Group are valuable members of the medical team. Our clinicians enjoy a highly-competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and Rockford's eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a "Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA" Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.