Otolaryngology - ENT
SwedishAmerican, a Division of UW Health, seeks a BE/BC ENT to expand our busy team providing dedicated support to the 180+ providers of SwedishAmerican Medical Group. With a $130 million expansion of women’s and children’s services, SwedishAmerican’s growing portfolio of pediatric services will ensure a busy community-based practice with support from the subspecialists of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, WI.
Our clinical team includes three surgeons, one APN, and four AUDs and a full-service audiology program including newborn screening and CAP testing. State-of-the-art surgical department offers 15 modern surgical suites. Extended support includes visiting surgical, endocrine, and oncologic subspecialists of University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
As a teaching hospital, SwedishAmerican offers the opportunity to work with residents and medical students and the individual selected for this position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
Competitive two-year salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Signing bonus/loan assistance options available to qualified candidates. Comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
Enjoy the low cost of living in our family-oriented community of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. The Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational, and outdoor amenities. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.