Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant, Family Med
Great opportunity for family nurse practitioners and physician assistants to join the 140+ providers of SwedishAmerican Medical Group. Full-time position to collaborate with a single physician as a team for joint patient panel. Clinical focus on management of chronic disease patients, along with a mix of acute care, routine exams, etc.
Advanced Practice Providers with SwedishAmerican Medical Group are valuable members of the medical team. Our clinicians enjoy a highly-competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and Rockford's eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a "Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA" Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.