SwedishAmerican Regional Cancer Center, an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, seeks a BE/BC medical oncologist with a special interest in breast cancer care. Our 11-member oncology group provides comprehensive oncology and hematology outpatient services in our state-of-the-art cancer center, with consultative inpatient and general call services at SwedishAmerican Hospital in Rockford, IL.
SwedishAmerican Regional Cancer Center offers a busy community-based practice working in collaboration with the oncologic and surgical subspecialists of a major academic medical center.
As a teaching hospital, SwedishAmerican offers the opportunity to work with residents and medical students and the individual selected for this position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment as Adjunct Faculty in the Department of Medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, along with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
This position offers highly-competitive compensation with salary guarantee, bonus incentives, with signing bonus/additional compensation negotiable. Comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
Enjoy the low cost of living in our family-oriented community of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. The Rockford area offers superb restaurants, theater, symphony, and museums, along with exceptional golf courses, endless bike trails, and an award-winning park district. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.