SwedishAmerican, a Division of UW Health, seeks a BE/BC Headache Specialist to expand our busy headache management team within the SwedishAmerican Neuro & Headache Center. As the only headache center in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin, we care for a multi-state panel of patients, many driving several hours for care. The successful candidate will quickly build a busy community-based practice along with dedicated support from sub-specialists of University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
The comprehensive Headache team includes one BC headache specialist and two specialty advanced practice providers. Treatment modalities include Botox, SPG block, biofeedback, and acupuncture. Shared call of 1:2 for outpatient clinic and inpatient consults. The Neuro & Headache Center is located on the campus of our 333-bed hospital with direct access to state-of-the-art imaging including CT, MRI, and PET.
As a teaching hospital, SwedishAmerican offers the opportunity to work with residents and medical students and the individual selected for this position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment with the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine at Rockford.
This position offers highly-competitive compensation with salary guarantee, bonus incentives, with signing bonus/additional compensation negotiable. Comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Flexible insurance package with health, disability, and life
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Enjoy the low cost of living in our family-oriented community of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. The Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational, and outdoor amenities. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.