Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician's Assistant - Radiation Oncology
Great opportunity for Advance Practice nurse or Physician’s Assistant to work in collaboration with three radiation oncologists. Would be providing outpatient care for patients with acute and chronic illnesses and will also provide care and educate patients and their families on wellness care and treatment plans for health disorders.
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award willing health system provides wellness benefits, on site day care, sick child care and concierge services
The Rockford arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. Most-affordable housing and low cost of living with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options with the #6 ranked public school in IL.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.