Advanced Practice Nurse - Cardiology
Collaborate with the cardiologists of SwedishAmerican Heart Institute. Provide outpatient clinic care including new patients, follow-ups, anticoagulant management, stress testing, etc. Assist with hospital-based inpatient care including admission, discharge, and rounds. Must have cardio nursing experience and a minimum of two years of nurse practitioner practice experience required.
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award willing health system provides wellness benefits, on site day care, sick child care and concierge services
The Rockford arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. Most-affordable housing and low cost of living with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options with the #6 ranked public school in IL.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.