For existing MyChart accounts.
If you don’t have a MyChart account, read more about this free, online patient portal available to all SwedishAmerican patients and their families.
MyChart offers a convenient way to communicate with your medical group provider on non-urgent healthcare matters.
This free service allows you to:
- Communicate with your doctor
- Access your test results
- Pay your bill online securely
If you can't find an answer here, call the 24/7 MyChart Customer Services Line at (855) 641-5010.
What types of clinical results are available and when are they available?
- Most laboratory results will be available the same day they are resulted.
- X-ray results will be available two days after they are resulted.
- Other Imaging results are available four days after they are resulted.
- Some results, such as genetic tests and tumor markers are released at 14 or 30 days. HIV related tests are manually released by your provider or auto-released after 90 days.
- Lab results during your inpatient stay will be made available 24 hours after discharge. Once they are made available, they follow the automatic release timeframes for outpatient results. Tests that are not available in MyChart will be communicated to you by telephone or U.S. Mail.
How can I gain access to a child, ward, or other adult?
After activating an account for yourself, you may request access to another account (proxy access) via an online link from the MyChart portal.
- Biological and adoptive parents may request access to children under age 18 using an online form within MyChart. These requests are normally processed within two business days.
- Licensed foster parents, court-appointed legal guardians and activated powers of attorney for healthcare may request access by completing a paper form (available within MyChart) and providing the additional documentation as described on the form.
- To request access to another adult, such as a spouse, parent, or other family member, complete a paper form (available within MyChart). In most cases, access to another adult requires signatures from both parties.
Can I schedule appointments in MyChart?
You can schedule appointments for primary care, pediatrics, routine obstetrical care and screening mammograms.
Appointment requests for other specialty departments and providers will no longer be supported. You will need to call the clinic to make appointments with those providers.
Can I cancel an appointment?
Yes. You can send a cancellation request up to 24 hours before your appointment time. If your appointment occurs in less than 24 hours, contact your provider’s office for assistance.
What if I do not see an appointment listed?
If you do not see an appointment listed for an upcoming visit, please call your provider’s office for assistance.
Why does my access code not work?
Your access code expires after 45 days and is valid only for one-time use. Upon activation this code is no longer valid. If you have trouble registering, please contact the Customer Service Line at (855) 641-5010.
What happens if I forget my username?
Visit the MyChart login page and click on Forgot your username. You will be prompted to enter your information. Your username will be e-mailed to you. If you are still having trouble, contact MyChart Customer Service Line at (855) 641-5010.
What happens if I forget my password?
Visit the MyChart login page and click on Forgot your password. You will be prompted to enter your information and answer your security questions. If you are still having trouble, contact MyChart Customer Service Line at (855) 641-5010.
Is my access code the same as my username?
No. Your access code is a one-time code used for your initial account generation. You created your username during your initial account setup. Visit the MyChart login page and click on Forgot your username.