Benefits at Swedes
Caring for Our Associates
We know that you have choices. We also understand what’s important to you. Swedes is a place that gets it right, with non-traditional benefits such as flexible scheduling, sick and well child care, wellness programs, on-site massage therapy and concierge service. Plus, you’ll have the support of management and the unique perspective of a CEO who also is a physician. We realize that patient care is both fulfilling and demanding. At Swedes, we know that when we take care of you, you can do your best for our patients.
Here are just a few reasons to join our team:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- A flexible, balanced work environment
- Onsite child care
- Onsite massages
- Concierge service
- Recognition and reward programs
- Supportive culture and family atmosphere
Here's What We Ask From You
Before you apply, we ask that you read our descriptions of employment expectations. Unfortunately, we are not able to interview everyone who applies. The applications are reviewed and categorized by the position for which you are applying. After you have applied, it is not necessary to call us. All job offers are contingent on passing a drug screen, pre-employment physical assessment and criminal background checks. If you require an accommodation, it is your responsibility to inform the recruiter.
Our Workforce Expectations
- Customer Service - Associates must strive to exceed expectations with a high standard of customer service consistent with a climate of caring.
- Strict confidentiality regarding patients, clients, and staff must be maintained in accordance to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
- Associate work performance should reflect our mission and values, which include quality, service, respect, performance, judgment and fairness.
- Integrity - We are respectful, honest and trustworthy to our commitment to service.
- Appropriate and professional appearance is required.
Our Staff Expectations
- Quality work life
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- An organization where contributions to quality service are recognized and rewarded
- Smoke and drug free environment
The hiring process is designed to give everyone the fairest opportunity possible. Because many people are interested in joining our team, we carefully consider each applicant's qualifications. We strive to employ only the best staff to provide quality service to our customers. To achieve this goal, certain attributes and standards are evaluated when considering applicants:
Our General Standards
- Relevance of past work experience
- Skill and competence
- Basic values and goals
- Respect for people
- Compassionate care for patients and families
- Affirmation of the health professions
- Commitment to quality, service and innovation
- Empowerment, responsibility and teamwork
- Community involvement and benefit
- Financial stewardship and accountability