SwedishAmerican Outpatient Therapy improves the quality of life of individuals in northern Illinois through the maximization of function, alleviation of pain and enhancement of life at home and work. From our modern, spacious facilities at the SwedishAmerican Ninth Street Center, SAMG/Lundholm Physical Therapy, the YMCA Northeast Branch, and SwedishAmerican Medical Center/Belvidere, we offer a full range of services, including:
- Aquatic Therapy An exercise program that is performed in the water, using the different physical properties of water to assist in healing and exercise performance.
- Lymphedema Therapy Our two-phase program minimizes fluid accumulation caused by a compromised lymphatic system.
- Pediatric Therapy Services A multidisciplinary approach to therapy, in which we work with children and their families to better understand a child's difficulties and maximize their potential through individualized program development.
- SAMG/Lundholm Physical Therapy Located in the Renaissance Pavilion, SAMG/Lundholm Physical Therapy specializes in the evaluation and treatment of sports and orthopedic injuries of the spine, arms and legs.
- Orthopedic & Sports Therapy Center The center combines medically-based therapy with wellness and integrates it within the YMCA's services, which are provided within a state-of-the-art fitness facility.