Through SwedishAmerican Immediate and Occupational Care, SwedishAmerican Health System delivers the highest quality occupational health services to businesses, industry and workers in an efficient, affordable and accountable manner.
As the area's most experienced occupational medicine provider, we know what it takes to keep a company's costs low and its employees healthy. In many cases, we're able to reduce workers' compensation costs by as much as 33 percent for our clients.
SwedishAmerican Immediate and Occupational Care will put a premium on understanding your company's medical, social, environmental and administrative needs, allowing us to function as a component of your health and safety operations. Our trained professionals provide conscientious attention to personal needs, offering quality, cost-effective medical care. Our thorough management of each case, with a focused plan for treatment and recovery, can help to decrease lost work days and insurance premiums, and increase productivity.
For more information on how SwedishAmerican Immediate and Occupational Care can help your organization, call (779) 696-9202 or send an e-mail message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conveniently located at North Perryville and McFarland Roads in Rockford (779-696-9202). No appointment is needed.
- The region's only JCAHO-accredited occupational medicine provider (comparable to ISO 9000).
- Genuine, competitive pricing no hidden costs.
- True 24-hour access to physicians and ancillary services (lab and X-ray).
- Access to specialty care, including orthopedics and physical therapy.
- Spacious, modern facilities.
- Independent medical exams.