SwedishAmerican Medical Group
Excellent opportunity to join the SwedishAmerican Neuro & Headache Center. Our neuro team provides dedicated neurosurgery, general neurology, neuromuscular, and stroke/neurocritical support to our team of over 100 employed physicians and our Top 100 Quality Hospital. Certified Stroke Center serves 12 counties in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. Neurology support includes digital PACS and PET scan, EEG/EMG lab, and two accredited sleep labs.
Employed position with competitive salary guarantee and production incentives, call coverage of 1:3, and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and Rockford's eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a "Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA" Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Robin Uphouse at (779) 696-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.