Obstetrics Gynecology (Ob/Gyn)
SwedishAmerican Medical Group
This position is restricted to permanent US residents only.
Step into a full practice with the largest medical group in Northern Illinois and the leading Obstetrics & Gynecology team of 13 physicians and 5 APNs providing dedicated support to our 50 employed PCPs. Great call of 1:6 with 24-hr inhouse OB backup. Progressive office with EPIC EMR and office-based ultrasound located on campus of Top 100 Quality Hospital. Nationally recognized SwedishAmerican Center for Women complements Ob/Gyn services with DEXA, mammogram, comprehensive breast care team, and urodynamics.
Highly-competitive salary guarantee designed to attract highly-skilled Ob/Gyn specialists. Production incentive and subsequent salary based on WRVU formula with excellent potential.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system provides on-site child care, sick-child care, and concierge service.
Award-winning family community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a wide array of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" four star golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers.
Most-affordable housing and low cost of living with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options with the #6 ranked public elementary school in IL.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Barbara Fleeman at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.