Obstetrics Gynecology (Ob/Gyn)
SwedishAmerican Medical Group
ASAP - Permanent US Residents Only
Step into a full practice with the largest medical group in Northern Illinois and the leading Obstetrics & Gynecology team. 8 Ob/Gyn physicians and 4 APNs providing dedicated support to the 140 employed providers of SAMG. Great call of 1:9 with 24-hr inhouse OB backup. Progressive office with EPIC EMR and office-based ultrasound located on campus of Top 100 Quality Hospital and Becker's Healthcare Top 150 Places to Work. Complementary women's health services include urodynamics and urogynecology, DEXA, digital mammogram, comprehensive breast cancer team, and local sub-specialty support from University of Wisconsin.
SwedishAmerican - A Division of UW Health & University Of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
We offer a highly-competitive salary guarantee with wRVU production and other incentives. Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system provides on-site child care, sick-child care, and concierge service.
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and Rockford's eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a "Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA" Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com
or call Barbara Fleeman at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.