Obstetrics Gynecology (Ob/Gyn)
SwedishAmerican Medical Group
ASAP - Permanent US Residents Only
Step into a full practice with the largest medical group in Northern Illinois and the leading Obstetrics & Gynecology team of 12 physicians and 4 APNs providing dedicated support to the 140 employed providers of SAMG. Great call of 1:6 with 24-hr inhouse OB backup. Progressive office with EPIC EMR and office-based ultrasound located on campus of Top 100 Quality Hospital. Nationally recognized SwedishAmerican Center for Women complements Ob/Gyn services with DEXA, mammogram, comprehensive breast care team, and urodynamics.
SwedishAmerican - A Division of UW Health & University Of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
We offer a highly-competitive salary guarantee with wRVU production and other incentives. Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system provides on-site child care, sick-child care, and concierge service.
Award-winning family community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a wide array of outdoor events and markets. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" four star golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers.
Low cost of living with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options with the #6 ranked public elementary school in IL.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com
or call Barbara Fleeman at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.