SwedishAmerican Immediate Care
Great opportunity available for BE/BC family physician in fast-paced urgent care clinic supporting 100 employed physicians of SwedishAmerican Medical Group, as well as the entire northern Illinois region. Flexible schedule of 80 hours per pay period with primarily 9- and 12-hour shifts. No call and no emergency cases.
This position offers a three-year contract with salary of $110 per hour. Employment package includes the following benefits:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Rockford's vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. Most-affordable housing in the nation in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options with #5 ranked public school in IL.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Robin Uphouse at (815) 391-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.