SwedishAmerican Medical Group
Established practice supporting a 60-member primary care group. Current practice has strong growth potential with little endocrinology competition in the region. Provide leadership and support to hospital-based Diabetes Center of Excellence, including ADA-recognized Diabetes Education Program.
Highly-competetive salary and bonus options available to graduates of an approved Endocrinology and Metabolism Fellowship.
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Rockford offers most-affordable housing, extensive
park and recreation district, and dynamic arts and
cultural community with close proximity to Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Physician Resource Center at (815) 391-7070. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.