Rural Family Medicine - Byron
SwedishAmerican Medical Group
As soon as possible
How do you combine a love for rural practice, HPSA or Illinois scholarship payback, and employment with the leading health system in northern Illinois? Join SwedishAmerican Health System! A position with SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Byron will allow you to practice small-town, rural medicine while enjoying the unique benefits only available through employment with a large medical group including hospitalist coverage and 1:17 phone-only call. Position qualifies for some IDPH loan forgiveness.
Highly-competitive guaranteed salary with WRVU and other bonus incentives. Signing bonus/loan assistance options are negotiable. Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
Enjoy true small-town living only 25 minutes outside of Rockford. Close-knit community located on the Rock River combines an abundance of outdoor recreation with great schools and low taxes.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com
or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.