Rural Family Medicine - Byron
SwedishAmerican Medical Group
As soon as possible
How do you combine a love for rural practice, HPSA or Illinois scholarship payback, and employment with the leading health system in northern Illinois? Join SwedishAmerican Health System! SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Byron is located in one of the fastest growing counties in Illinois. Only 25 minutes from Rockford, this established family medicine position will allow you to practice small-town, rural medicine while enjoying the unique benefits only available through employment with a large medical group. Position qualifies for IDPH loan forgiveness and H1-B waivers.
Highly-competitive guaranteed salary with WRVU production and other bonus incentives includes a complete benefits package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
Small family-oriented community in high-growth county near Rockford. Excellent specialty support and well-established call group of 15.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Barbara Fleeman at (815) 391-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.