SwedishAmerican Medical Group
Summer 2014 or Immediate
With the opening of our new state-of-the-art SAMG/Stateline facility, the successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to establish podiatric services in the fast-growing Roscoe/Rockton area of northern IL.
Join the busiest family physician in the area, along with a second family physician, and Ob/Gyn, and an ENT who will join the multi-specialty clinic upon opening in June 2014. Call will be 1:3 with established podiatric team and surgeries will be limited to SwedishAmerican Hospital.
Highly-competitive two-year salary guarantee with WRVU productivity incentives, along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
Rockford features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" courses and year-round activities. A vibrant arts community supports professional theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a myriad of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Excellent cost-of-living in our family-oriented city of 153,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Parents appreciate a wide variety of school options including the #6 ranked public school in Illinois.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Robin Uphouse at (779) 696-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.