Physician Assistant, Primary Care
SwedishAmerican Medical Group
Great opportunity for an experienced family medicine PA to join the 120+ providers of SwedishAmerican Medical Group. Full-time position teamed to support a single physician as a patient-centered-home provider. Clinical focus on management of chronic disease patients, along with a mix of acute care, routine exams, etc.
At SwedishAmerican Medical Group, Physician Assistants are valuable members of the medical team. Our PAs enjoy a highly-competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Award-winning health system provides on-site child care, sick-child care, and concierge service.
Rockford's vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a myriad of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. Most-affordable housing in the nation in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options with #5 rated public school in IL.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com
or call Barbara Fleeman at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.