Family Medicine - SwedishAmerican Medical Group
SwedishAmerican Medical Group
Flexible timeline in expansion
At SwedishAmerican, we know the importance of harmony in life and career. Our unique philosophy of physician leadership drives a system that combines quality of life with quality of medicine.
As the largest and busiest medical group in northern Illinois, we are expanding our primary care base to meet the needs of our 43% market share. We have several positions available in our nine primary care clinics.
Highly-competitive two-year salary guarantee with WRVU productivity incentives. Signing bonus and loan agreement options are negotiable, along with a complete benefits package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Rockford features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" courses and year-round activities. A vibrant arts community supports professional theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a myriad of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Excellent cost-of-living in our family-oriented city of 153,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Parents appreciate a wide variety of school options including the #6 ranked public school in Illinois.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Barbara Fleeman at (815) 391-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.